– Dow set to drop 300 points at open after Trump tweet today
– Stocks see sell off and gold pops to test resistance at $1,350/oz
– US stock futures suggest over 1% losses at New York open
– Oil surged to a two-week high and has surged nearly 7% this week
– U.S. bombing Syria may provoke escalation of conflict with Russia and wider conflict in volatile Middle East
President Donald Trump warned Russia in the last hour to “get ready” as U.S. missiles would soon be sent into Syria in response to a suspected chemical weapons attack.
Source: News To Me