In the last few generations, American Exceptionalism and similar piggyback ideologies/beliefs have done much for the world and its people – consider the following:
- Aided Bolshevik Russia in a war with the German people that may have ultimately formed the first step in the destruction of Europe.
- Tore its own societal fabric apart with semi-Communist schemes like integration, Affirmative Action, miscegenation propaganda, and homosexual “rights.”
- Pushed for the decolonization of Africa and Asia, and helped to strangle nations that maintained White rule amidst hordes of feral Negroes (see Rhodesia and South Africa).
- Ignited wars and revolutions all across the globe – all done in the name of “Democracy,” of course.
- Joined with the State of Israel to turn the Middle East into one giant cesspit and killing field.
And along with the last contribution listed, it looks like the United States contributed greatly to the propagation of the worst form of Moslem worship known to man – we knew this for years, but it’s always gratifying to be proven right.
The Saudi-funded spread of Wahhabism began as a result of Western countries asking Riyadh to help counter the Soviet Union during the Cold War, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman told the Washington Post.
Speaking to the paper, bin Salman said that Saudi Arabia’s Western allies urged the country to invest in mosques and madrassas overseas during the Cold War, in an effort to prevent encroachment in Muslim countries by the Soviet Union.
Looks like nothing significant has changed on that front during the last 30-40 years.
We’ve gone from this:
And finally to this:
He added that successive Saudi governments had lost track of that effort, saying “we have to get it all back.” Bin Salman also said that funding now comes mostly from Saudi-based “foundations,” rather than from the government.
The crown prince’s 75-minute interview with the Washington Post took place on March 22, the final day of his US tour. Another topic of discussion included a previous claim by US media that bin Salman had said that he had White House senior adviser Jared Kushner “in his pocket.”
Bin Salman denied reports that when he and Kushner – who is also Donald Trump’s son-in-law – met in Riyadh in October, he had sought or received a greenlight from Kushner for the massive crackdown on alleged corruption which led to widespread arrests in the kingdom shortly afterwards. According to bin Salman, the arrests were a domestic issue and had been in the works for years.
He said it would be “really insane” for him to trade classified information with Kushner, or to try to use him to advance Saudi interests within the Trump administration. He stated that their relationship was within a normal governmental context, but did acknowledge that he and Kushner “work together as friends, more than partners.” He stated that he also had good relationships with Vice President Mike Pence and others within the White House.
Hidden in an article addressing history is a nice little synopsis of what #MAGA has become today – Sunni Moslems teaming up with a Jew to isolate and subvert nations like Syria and Iran.
Modern American values at their best.
Source: Occidental Dissent