In Trump’s final campaign speech he said this:
Just imagine what our country could accomplish if we started working together as one people, under one God, saluting one American flag. I’m asking you to dream big because with your vote we are just hours away from the change you’ve been waiting for your entire life. So to every parent who dreams for their child and to every child who dreams for their future I say these words to you tonight. I am with you. I will fight for you and I will win for you. I promise.
To all Americans tonight in all of our cities and in all of our towns, I pledge to you one more time. Together we will make American wealthy again. We will make America strong again. We will make America safe again and we will make America great again!
Since he’s been in office he’s accomplished:
-Illegal immigration across the southern border has dropped by more than 60%. This even without the wall being built yet.
-Philadelphia Fed said its manufacturing index soared in February to a 33-year high.
-The stock market has soared and made record gains, which then benefits the investments and retirement accounts of Americans.
–298,000 new jobs
– Decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion (unlike Obama, under whom it went up by 560 billion)
While some of his legislative attempts like repealing Obamacare and passing tax reform haven’t been achieved yet, there are efforts underway. He’s had greater success using executive orders to unspool the harmful executive orders from former President Barack Obama.
To date he’s signed 66 executive orders. Some of the more critical ones involve
– Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
– Enforcing regulatory reform, including mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
– Helping remove harmful restrictions on coal industry
– Reviewing monument designations which have removed lands and waters from use, thus hurting local economies.
– Buy American, Hire American which includes effort to resolve issues from H1-B visas.
– Rebuilding the military.
– Cutting funding to sanctuary cities (now being fought in the courts).
– Approving drilling that had been cut off by Obama.
– Approving pipelines, such as Keystone Pipeline.
– Hiring freeze on federal employees.
– Pulling out of TPP
Trump showed the world that he’s willing to attack Syria on their use of chemical weapons. And his willingness to hold North Korea to account is giving other countries the lead that they have been looking for.
What do you think?
Help spread the truth and share this on Facebook and Twitter along with your comments!