Illegal immigrants have been headline news for sometime now, but most of the news media is over looking Sharia Law.
So what is Sharia Law:
Sharia law is the law of Islam. The Sharia law is cast from the actions and words of Muhammad, which are called “Sunnah,” and the Quran, which he dictated. Sharia law itself cannot be altered but the interpretation of Sharia law, called “figh,” by imams is given some latitude.
As a legal system, Sharia law is exceptionally broad. While other legal codes regulate public behavior, Sharia law regulates public behavior, private behavior and even private beliefs. Of all legal systems in the world today, Sharia law is the most intrusive and restrictive, especially against women.
According to Sharia law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut.
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman’s testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man’s.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah.
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah – i.e., be “Halal”.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
Now some states are moving ahead with a law that bans the use of foreign laws in the United States, including Sharia Law. Muslims in the United States have been trying to enforce this backward set of laws and in some places they are succeeding.
Montana was the first state to officially ban Shariah Law from anywhere in their state. Now it looks like the Arkansas House of Representatives has banned any foreign law from being enforced within Arkansas. Now only “American Laws” will be able to enter the Arkansas state line. Finally we are starting to see some good come about Sharia Law.
The bill officially passed 63-24 and has moved on to the Senate for the final decision. Other states should follow their decision as it is what is needed for this country right now.
Arkansas Rep. Brandt Smith was the key sponsor of this new legislation. Of course there were some Democrats that said this bill hurt Muslims and should be dismissed.
What do you think?
Help spread the truth and share this on Facebook and twitter along with your comments!