While Obama and his administration ignored Islamic terrorism, Donald Trump knew exactly what to do when he appointed his Secretary of Defense. He wanted some one with guts and that’s what he got with General James “Mad dog” Mattis.
Mattis is a straight shooter who doesn’t mince his words. Here are 10 of his best quotes:
1. “Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
2. “The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears.”
3. “There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim.”
4. “You cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it’s going to be bad.”
5. “Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit”
6. “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”
7. “You are part of the world’s most feared and trusted force. Engage your brain before you engage your weapon.”
8. “No war is over until the enemy says it’s over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote.”
9. “Bloom where you are planted.”
10. “Carry out your mission and keep your honor clean.”
Do you think Trump picked the right man for the job?
Help spread the truth and share this on social media with your comments!